- Our minimum opening order for new accounts is $250.00 net. Re-orders must have a minimum order value of $ 100.00.
- Method of payment accepted are Visa or MasterCard unless terms have been established. The credit card will be processed at the time the order is being shipped.
- Accounts that are inactive for more than 12 months will automatically be closed. Re-activating an account will be subject to the above conditions.
- It is the sole responsibility of each customer to ensure all billing, shipping and contact information is accurate.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices do not include tax.
- Availability of product is not guaranteed.
- Frans Koppers Imports does not offer exclusivity to any retailer.
- Back ordered items will automatically be consolidated with future orders unless specifically cancelled by authorized store personnel.
- All orders are subject to freight charges.
- FKI has a freight rate shopping system to provide you with the most economical freight rate. Each box is measured and weighed at the time of shipment and this information is entered into our freight rate shopping system and the order is shipped using the most economical freight cost. If you prefer to use an alternative carrier, the carrier name and your account number must be provided at the time of ordering.
Damages & Claims:
- In the event you have any damaged or defective items, they must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of your shipment. This must be reported to our customer service department in writing. Either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax. We will then contact you within 48 hours to make the necessary arrangements and an RA number is issued. We may request you to email us pictures of the items being claimed.
- If the product is being returned they must be authorized by our customer service, any unauthorized items or returns will be refused. All items that are being returned must be in their original box. Any returned items that are used, ticketed, altered and or exceed our 7 day policy will not be credited or replaced.
- Returned items that are not defective will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%.
- It is the customers responsibility to pack any returns with adequate packing materials to send it back and the RA number must be listed on the shipping carton.
Refused Shipments & Order Cancellation:
- Refused orders will automatically incur a 25% restocking charge, plus all shipping charges incurred.
- Any regular orders that are cancelled must be done prior to us shipping your order, this does not apply to orders that are placed in a pre-booking program. This must be done to us in writing and confirmed by our office. If an order is cancelled after we ship it will be subject to a restocking charge of 25% plus all shipping cost incurred.